Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE – 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
Nigerian Army Hospital Recruitment 2019 – (24 Positions).
This page will guide you on latest information about how to apply for Nigerian Army Hospital job offers in Nigeria for graduate and undergraduate. In this article, you’ll learn more about the company description, application skills, requirements and qualifications.
Nigerian Army Hospitals has been undergoing massive recruitment intake annually for the past couple of years. We’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about Nigerian Army Hospitals latest update for 2019/2020.
Most of these applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How Can I Apply for Nigerian Army Hospitals recruitment 2019/2020?
- When will Nigerian Army Hospitals recruitment start?
- I need Nigerian Army Hospitals trending jobs update?
- Is Nigerian Army Hospitals recruitment real for 2019?
- When is Nigerian Army Hospitals application deadline 2019?
Keep reading this article as you will find answers to the above queries.
Available Vacant Positions
The Nigerian Army invites applications from suitable qualified for available vacancies for the 2019 Housemanship/Internship training at 44 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital Kaduna (44 NARHK), 68 Nigerian Army Reference Hospital Kaduna (68 NARHY) and Military Hospital Lagos (MHL) in the underlisted positions:
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the Nigerian Army Hospitals recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be a computer literate.
Hot Vacancies! Apply Now for this Jobs
- Federal Government Recruitment 2019;
- EFCC Recruitment;
- NPower Recruitment;
- NIA Jobs in Nigeria;
- DPR Recruitment;
- NNPC Recruitment;
- Total Nigeria Recruitment;
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment;
- Nigerian Police Recruitment;
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment;
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment;
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2019;
- Federal Inland Revenue Recruitment 2019;
- Nigerian Custom Service Recruitment;
- Oil and Gas Jobs in Nigeria;
- Top Companies in Nigeria that are Recruiting Massive Intake this Month;
- ICRC Jobs in Nigeria;
- How to Apply for SSS and DSS Recruitment in Nigeria;
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Nigerian Army Hospitals Recruitment 2019. Kindly provide us your phone number and email address in the comment box below.
We believe this article was interesting? If yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Instagram.